Friday, April 27, 2012

A Male Profile I Can Appreciate!

I may have found my match! Or, at least the male version of me! I came across this profile of a 36-year old in NJ and felt it was so spot on, that I had to tell him. Here's what it said: "Tried this for a bit now and so far I've found the following... - “Athletic” has somehow lost its meaning. Just because you wear sweats, doesnt make you athletic! - No one looks like their pics - People you are interested in, are usually not interested in you - Everyone is crazy… - People are to lazy to spell out full words (U R A QT). - If you’re excited about meeting someone, expect them to cancel last minute - If you’re not interested in someone, expect them to continue emailing you asking why you're not replying - Cougars are abundant... - Seems like everyone likes to take pics of themselves in the bathroom - wHy Do PeOpLe tYpE lIkE ThIs, OR IN ALL CAPS???? - Middle finger pics? Its not cool anymore... and still means FU! - Socially inept people. Please be able to add to a conversation! If we cant communicate via email, I doubt sitting face to face will be any better... Things I dont trust and you shouldn't either! - People with only one photo posted. - People with only self-taken pics. What no friends? - Pics from wacky angles or from 500ft away. - The Where's Waldo pics. Where every pic is of you and your 7 best friends. Leaving us to guess which one is you. - Fake profiles! I can spot them from a mile away. Thats a whole new level of sad... congrats! Done with my Rant – on to a little about me. I’m the following: - Brutally honest (sometimes to a fault) - Hard working – own a business and work my tail off - Faithful – comes with the honesty - Respectful with a combo of old school chivalry and new school equality - Picky and not willing to settle – hence being 36 single and never married… - Stubborn and proud, yet empathetic and pragmatic - Not religious… at all! Yet morally sound - Witty, fun and very sarcastic - Willing to put in the time, but not willing to waste it - Give me 100% and you will get it back. Same goes for 50%... *I'm very much looking for a relationship. I'm a one woman kind of guy and appreciate the same in return. **This may piss people off, so I apologize in advance. I DO NOT DATE BARTENDERS or STRIPPERS. Nothing personal - just a rule I live by *** Seriously, dont bother with the hate mail! If you dont like my profile, who cares... just click on the profile above/below mine and move on. If I dont get back to you I'm sorry, I either missed the email or I'm just not interested. I dont mind a friendly follow up, but calling me a jerk or anything else just makes you look foolish. You dont like it when a guy harasses you... the same goes for us! Anything else you want to know... just ask! I’m an open book." It's honest, it's direct, it's sarcastic....it's me! Take away message: I've never really bought into the whole "opposites attract" thing. I think similarities is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment