Monday, April 16, 2012

I thought, "Oh, this should be good.", and I was right!

Too good not to share...had an email in my online dating inbox from a guy whose screen name was, "millionairebachelor". So, I said to myself, "Oh, this should be good." I opened up the email to find this,
"I have hired a matchmaking agency to screen all the women I am interested in. Due to discretion and the privacy involved in my businesses, I can't share any photos with you. Because of my busy schedule, it's difficult to find time for casual dating. These professionals I have hired, know me and know what I'm looking for. If interested in meeting me, you would need to be available to meet them at their office on Park Ave in New York City at your earliest convenience. If they determine we're a good match they will tell you more about me and we can meet! If things with us don't work out, they have a large network of single professional men in the New York City Area in their database. The meeting will be absolutely no cost to you. Would you be interested, I can send you more info and the name of the Senior Matchmaker I'm working for...don't worry this is not for tv"

Not sure if this is legit or not, so I'll file it in the, "I don't care either way, because I'm not interested." folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment